Searchy this

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Malinka?Kalinka?

OKAY. I am going to do this (Try #100)
This is My FAVORITE vocaloid song Matryoshka. I mean I cosplayed this song, COSPLAYED. So yeah. This is a japanese song by a person called Hachi who also made another song called Panda hero.
This song is a little different from what you think it's about.....absolutely nothing.
Or absolutely EVERYTHING!!!
I don't think so.
I looked up the song online to gain a certain knowledge about it. It seems that there is truly no meaning to it.
Though I have my thoughts.
And so does every other person who has heard this song.
Bella's Brilliant knowledge:
Okay in the song they sing "5,2,4!" leaving out the 1 and 3. 1 and 3, said in japanese mean Imi. Imi is meaning.....
So there is no meaning!
Or the song is about stress. Because people do crazy things under stress.
Another thing is the lyrics "Pull out all your memories and throw them all away" Ah~ the sound of pure madness in an over all BEAUTIFULLY ADDICTING song. Seriously, they sound like they're doing drugs(*).

Yeah.

So that's it.

Oh yeah! Lyrics:
1 2 3 4!

A message I've thought far too much about
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Well, certainly, I've always been this way
A patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

A lonely package sung by a headache
The clock may be ticking but the hands are still at four
But keep this secret just between you and me
Or the world will break apart and end up upside-down 

Aa, I feel broken now
Pull out all your memories and throw them all away
Aa, how I want to know
Where the darkness goes

And, if you please, will you keep dancing more and more?
Kalinka? Malinka? Just hit the damn chord
All these feelings... What should I do?
Can't you tell me? Just a little of your time

Loud and clear, now, 524
Freud? Keloid? Just hit the damn key
Everything is laughable now
Hurry, dance, just like the idiot you are

Clap your hands just like a little child
And watch me as I dance to this insane rhythm
Well certainly, I don't care either way
The warmth of this world is slowly melting away

How 'bout you and I meet for a rendez-vous?
Rendez-vous? Just a rendez-vous?
How 'bout on an adventure, just me and you?
With a crooked gait we'll run off, 1, 2, 1, 2!

Aa, I want out of here
Just reach out your arms to catch me as I fall
Aa, with both your hands
Catch me to catch me

And, if you please, just listen, it's important
Kalinka? Malinka? Just pinch my cheek now
I just can't control myself now
Should we do some more fantastic things now?

Pain, it hurts, I know, but don't cry
Parade? Marade? Just clap some more now
Wait up, you say, wait up, wait up
Before we drop to two then back to one

How 'bout you and I meet for a rendez-vous?
Rendez-vous? Just a rendez-vous?
How 'bout on an adventure, just me and you?
With a crooked gait, we'll run off, 1, 2, 1, 2!

(Rai, rai) Are you feeling sick?
(Rai, rai) Just show me your song!
(Rai, rai) See how today
I'm still a patched up, crazy matroyoshka doll!

(Hey hey hey) Please, will you keep dancing more and more?
Kalinka? Malinka? Just hit the damn chord
All these feelings... What should I do?
Can't you tell me? Just a little of your time

Loud and clear, now, 524
Freud? Keloid? Just hit the damn key
Everything is laughable now
Hurry up, and dance until you hit the floor

(chuu chu chu chu la lu la taiyaiya aa iyattatta)
(chuu chu chu chu la lu la taiyaiya aa iyattatta)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 4, aiya aa iyattatta
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 4


Kthnx BAI~

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! XD

    Nice, but you could have added lyrics from the song and "gift-wrapped" them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sankyuu! And I added a little lyrics (ノ´д`)

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE THIS SONG, I HAVE IT ON MY IPOD AND IM LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW!!! I really like the crazy feel to it and I interpreted it in a different way, if you did interpret it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii Bellaaaa! Okay. Personally, I think that in 1 part of the song they are trying to say that their feelings have no meaning, because like, they say, "All of these feelings, what should I do?" And then the line after that they say "Loud and clear now, 524"... so, yeah. That's just my interpretation about this, even if it kinda doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete