Searchy this

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I already sold my soul to Hussie!!

NOTE: Might add some spoilers here which is a good note to all the Homestuckers out there!


Yes, I am going there, I am going to the depths of Webcomic living to give you the longest.....
and most famously awesome Webcomic ever written. You must be thinking, 'Bella why not post a real book?? Why a webcomic??' The answer is, this is my ender, my life is now revolved around the fandom, and updates of this one webcomic,  no joke. This has been a long cycle since January, 2012. The long tiring cycle of cosplays, role-plays, updates, and lifestyle changes.

Okay, enough of me complaining, all of you now:
Stop it Bella!! God.
But, seriously, all jokes aside. Homestuck is a LOOONG Still undone cycle of madness and confusion, with over 1,000 pages, comics, pesterchums, which is the way they communicate much like dialog, animated games, and much more. But, alas with all the hulabaloo that is occuring people seem to become lost due to all of the pages, I know I did.
So the worlds quickest synapse before the world ends.....well, it did in homestuck.
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Okay, the story starts  on the main character's Zoosmell Pooplord John egbert's birthday 4/13, he receives the the video game sburb. A video game which is also found by a race of aliens on a planet called alternia. Then stuff starts, bad stuff, they, and by they I mean Dave, Rose, and Jade. His friends start playing with the game and with/without realizing it, the destroy the world. Yes, they somehow activated a meator and blew the whole wide world up, of course with the exception of their own houses. Them problems occur and they enter the medium A.K.A the game and they try to save the world from an evil human-wolf-crow hybrid who wants to kill them all and take over the world, and also some guy who has only been seen once and wants to also, kill everyone and take over the world and webcomic.
Now, time for the true fun, Andrew Hussie, the Hussie-er, the Boss of Homestuck, the lord of Killing all of his characters and sinking all of your ships.......That's him. He's the author and creator of homestuck. He is seen as the overlord of the mysterious world of homestuck, and he sure knows how to prove it.
YOU SHIPS ARE MINE
He enjoys sinking 'ships' which are pairings between two characters. For example, Feferi x Eridan, well, Andrew Hussie made Eridan and Gamzee go crazy and kill all the other trolls then Feferi kills Eridan. The End. Not only does he do that he also does little cameo apperances as a true character in the story.  Such as when he goes to kill Doc scratch because he wants to take over his comic. Also, as a short little side note, have you ever heard of a fandom?? It's a group, not 2-4 but 2-4 million fans. Well, you haven't seen this fandom yet. We're a prominent group of 20-100 million people, from all over the world.
 But Alas, I can't tell you more, because I might spoil your fun and wishes but I can say, My world, and now your world are stolen by Hussie, so please read this. Read this Webcomic because the more you come to love this webcomic you might realize that maybe, just maybe, us fandom's aren't crazy........
Haha any ways here's the link if you ever want to read or if you want to catch up on the updates, which I recommend, because it is amazing at the moment, Homestuck forever!

5 comments:

  1. Gr8t 8log post Isa8ella. I 8elieve that you did a gr8t jo8 explaining what Homestuck is. Even though your 8log post is AM8ZING, I think you should have a 8ig voca8ulary. Good8yeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella. You did well with your blog, like telling us what in the world this book is about. The only problem was of being confused about what the point is. But great blog though.

    ReplyDelete