I can't go on.....
/dies/
Guys this Sherlock was so good that it only took me to days to read. Oh wait, that's not a good thing. Anyway, I must say the author Andrew Lane hit the book out of the ball park, that doesn't make any sense either.
Oh! I forgot to name say the name of the book, which by the way, is called "Sherlock Holmes the legend begins: Death cloud" which is again by Andrew Lane. The story line is simple and I warn you, I can get boring, I guess.
Okay!
The year was 1868, more or less, the summer. Sherlock Holmes is 14 and on a break from boarding school. He is kept with his unknown Uncle and Aunt in Farnham, England. Instead of a boring old summer vacation. He is thrust head first into a shocking murder mystery, in which he must catch a diabolical mastermind before it is too late and (Spoiler!)The mastermind destroys all of the british army!(Spoiler Over)
This was a new approach to the Sherlock stories (or a least to me) and I enjoyed it. Instead of a witty Sherlock you are approached with a Sherlock who, though isn't as witty as people know him for, he is very, very polite, it's disturbing. He acts quiet and reserved, not letting his emotions slip out of bounds.
I think I like this sherlock better.
I mean look at him!
All of the sudden he's cute (❤๐❤)(and our age)
Well, I don't think I can fangirl any longer.
Also, if Ellis reads this, you do NOT look like him.
Yolanda be cool- Holy Cow


Sorry, but I prefer Robert Downey Jr. who it 10 times sexier than that lil' ol' Sherlock. Anyways, I really admired your blogpost because I felt it was very detailed and I like how you decided on organizing it.
ReplyDelete>_> Thanks....?
Delete