![]() |
| volume 2 of 2 |
The story I am about to talk about is Ibitsu, which was written and drawn by Ryou Haruto, who also wrote spec-rei. Though the story line is actually very strait forward, it is very, very gross in the way the 'sister' ibitsu tries to take control....of the house??
Ibitsu is a story of a boy. When he goes to take out the garbage he meets a ragged and destroyed loilita, who ask him a strange question "Do you have a little sister??" In which he answers "Yes I do." Then she left him alone. The next night, the lolilita came back when the boy, who've I've forgotten to name, his name is Kazuki, threw the garbage at her by mistake. The strange girl yelled at him to clean his keiichi, her soft teddy bear, which, is actually her original doctors organs. like her urban legend, If you say, I don't have one, she'll become your sister. If you say you do, which she thinks is I need one and she'll, 'replace' the original sister. she gruesomely murders anyone who get's in her way. as seen here when Hikari, Kazuki's younger sister, finds her best friend's corpse.I must admit, this made me dead scared for weeks. Not because of the murders and killings of the lolilita, who is later named remina, it's because I am a younger sister. I would not be happy if my brother said yes and suddenly a girl attacks me with a chainsaw or some other weapon. Though Nudity was involved in this, it was very light weight. Though I think I forgot to mention, this story line is phenomenal, though it was a 13 chapter read, I go back to read it over and over, just for the sheer fact that Remina is an amazing character, though her backstory is the scariest thing I have ever read, it makes me love it even more. This is an amazing read for those who like horror and gore manga's, so, this is not for the weak hearted.....

No comments:
Post a Comment